Hi I'm looking for my ancestor the only thing I know they came from trento Italy to Bolivia in the 1830 to 1850 there last name are Berbetty.
Thanks.
looking for my ancestor
- uantiti
- Elite

- Posts: 405
- Joined: 11 Jun 2008, 16:52
- Location: Piedmont (Biella) & Veneto (Venice), Italy
Re: looking for my ancestor
I think you should start from the correct spelling (Berbetty doesn't exist). In Trento and some communes of it's province you can find BARBETTO.
Ada
Ada
- analiadiprospero
- Newbie

- Posts: 9
- Joined: 14 Apr 2008, 16:28
- Location: Buenos Aires
- Contact:
Re: looking for my ancestor
Hola, quizas sea Berbetti....
Re: looking for my ancestor
In Trentino Alto Adige region exist: Barbetti and Barbetta.. ditto for Trento area( Trento capital of Trentino Alto Adige region)... regards, suanj
Envy is the most flattering of flattery
----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
-
PeterTimber
- Master

- Posts: 6811
- Joined: 16 Dec 2007, 18:57
- Location: Yonkers NY
Re: looking for my ancestor
MBerbetty you should be, if you are not aware alreadythat civil records of briths,marriages and deaths are usually inthe town of origin and duplicates may exist in the provincial capital (in your case Trento is a provincial capital). I mention this to you because I do not want to overlook the obvious. =Peter=
