Thanks guys
Its so nice to be back! I hope you are keeping well yourself Emmy (and of course you too Peter).
Cameron had a bad, bad asthma attack last week. He was on oral steroids for four days which played absolute havoc with his blood sugar levels. I had to do insulin corrections every three hours, night and day for the entire time. My eyes were propped open on matchsticks and I was even less with it than usual! 8O It hasn't stopped him starting the oboe this week though! I daresay it will be excellent for his lungs - although its not so good for my ears! He is playing it at the moment. I
think he is trying to play the Ode to Joy. Its rather hard to tell

Mind you, its not nearly as bad as when he first started the violin. That sounded like a cat being tortured in his bedroom. It was a year before i heard a recognisable tune
Marisa xx