Any suggestions on what to ask for? I know that my ggf sailed from Naples to NY - I was always told he was born in Naples - my ggm was born in Sorrento. I have also found a passport application for another relative who had the same name and they had the birth place as Vico Equense. I think I am getting closer to uncovering my ggf comune of birth. Wish me luck
Comune di Vico Equense
- jeannierivera
- Rookie

- Posts: 57
- Joined: 21 Aug 2008, 19:20
- Location: Cheraw, SC
Comune di Vico Equense
Still in search of my ggf place of birth, I am wanting to write to the Comune di Vico Equense. I have looked at the website and have found several telephone numbers, but I have yet to locate an address. If anyone can help I would appreciate it.
Any suggestions on what to ask for? I know that my ggf sailed from Naples to NY - I was always told he was born in Naples - my ggm was born in Sorrento. I have also found a passport application for another relative who had the same name and they had the birth place as Vico Equense. I think I am getting closer to uncovering my ggf comune of birth. Wish me luck
Any suggestions on what to ask for? I know that my ggf sailed from Naples to NY - I was always told he was born in Naples - my ggm was born in Sorrento. I have also found a passport application for another relative who had the same name and they had the birth place as Vico Equense. I think I am getting closer to uncovering my ggf comune of birth. Wish me luck
- liviomoreno
- Master

- Posts: 7116
- Joined: 13 Feb 2004, 00:00
- Location: Rome, Italy
- Contact:
Re: Comune di Vico Equense
You may write to
Ufficio Anagrafe - Stato civile
Corso Filangieri, 98
80069 Vico Equense
Italy
Tel +39 081 8019228 - +39 081 8019227 - +39 081 8019229
E-Mail: 2settore.vicoequense @ asmecert.it
Ufficio Anagrafe - Stato civile
Corso Filangieri, 98
80069 Vico Equense
Italy
Tel +39 081 8019228 - +39 081 8019227 - +39 081 8019229
E-Mail: 2settore.vicoequense @ asmecert.it
- jeannierivera
- Rookie

- Posts: 57
- Joined: 21 Aug 2008, 19:20
- Location: Cheraw, SC
Re: Comune di Vico Equense
Thank you so much.