~Mark
Ancestry Website
- Quiksilvez
- Veteran

- Posts: 113
- Joined: 21 Feb 2008, 11:10
- Location: Sacramento, CA, USA
Ancestry Website
~Mark
- Quiksilvez
- Veteran

- Posts: 113
- Joined: 21 Feb 2008, 11:10
- Location: Sacramento, CA, USA
Re:
since what time ? and what time standard are u in ?
Re: Ancestry.com...
As of 7:30 ET, Ancestry is up but without some features; unable to view original documents. I experienced the same problem yesterday afternoon.
Biff
Biff
"Mintammicce impizzu mpizzu ca pue largu minne fazzu sule!"
Re:
I just logged on and I think its because they have updated some features. Everything looks fine now.
This is the message at the top of the screen:
Introducing full homepage customization! Now you can add, remove and reorder items on your homepage. Click here to begin.
Also, I think we should change the title of this post. When someone clicks on it from the main page, they go directly to ancestry, and not this post. I will change it slightly so that its not a direct link to the site, ok?
This is the message at the top of the screen:
Introducing full homepage customization! Now you can add, remove and reorder items on your homepage. Click here to begin.
Also, I think we should change the title of this post. When someone clicks on it from the main page, they go directly to ancestry, and not this post. I will change it slightly so that its not a direct link to the site, ok?
- Quiksilvez
- Veteran

- Posts: 113
- Joined: 21 Feb 2008, 11:10
- Location: Sacramento, CA, USA
Re: Ancestry Website
Biff and Nuccia,
thanks so much... yea, i just checked it... whew... everything looks fine...
nuccia, yea, me idiot about the title... thanks so much for changing it slightly...
~Mark
thanks so much... yea, i just checked it... whew... everything looks fine...
nuccia, yea, me idiot about the title... thanks so much for changing it slightly...
~Mark



