Looking for Luigi R ,in New Rochelle NY

General Non-Genealogy Discussions.
Ask questions, chat and talk about anything.
PeterTimber
Master
Master
Posts: 6811
Joined: 16 Dec 2007, 18:57
Location: Yonkers NY

Re: Looking for Luigi R ,in New Rochelle NY

Post by PeterTimber »

I am still offering to make the telephone call to anyone you tell me and I wikll simpluy explain that you are seking to make contact with him and give him your telephone number...your waiting to see.....etc etc is that what you want or perhaps to know what kind of reception your going to get..either way it willbe over. I reside in the area and feel comfortable about this. =Peter=
~Peter~
User avatar
chezarie
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 9
Joined: 28 Nov 2008, 21:58
Location: Portland Maine USA Earth!

Re: Looking for Luigi R ,in New Rochelle NY

Post by chezarie »

Peter. Thank you so much for you offer of making a call.I really feel that thats not a better option for me to do right now ,especially through someone else. As said,I hoping someone directly involved with the family will see my posts and get back to me.Im feeling that this might be better left to the fates at this time. Ive put it out there,and its meant to come back ,it will. Needless to say,if it does come back,Ill let everyone know! :wink: Has anyone else used these forums to try and find family members?Id like to hear of their adventures.
User avatar
adamf
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 63
Joined: 27 Apr 2008, 22:09
Location: Chicago, IL

Re: Looking for Luigi R ,in New Rochelle NY

Post by adamf »

Chezarie,

This is one of my favorite threads to read about how someone found a missing person. Really heartwarming, though it takes a little while to get through it all.

http://italiangenealogy.tardio.com/Foru ... trude.html

http://italiangenealogy.tardio.com/Foru ... rtude.html
PeterTimber
Master
Master
Posts: 6811
Joined: 16 Dec 2007, 18:57
Location: Yonkers NY

Re: Looking for Luigi R ,in New Rochelle NY

Post by PeterTimber »

Dear ChezarieWe could make documentaries galore with all the family reunions and most go well and on occasion the worst that can happen is that the other side says "not interested" and it stops there... =Peter=-
~Peter~
User avatar
Concetina
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 1
Joined: 25 Jan 2009, 16:47

Re: Looking for Luigi R ,in New Rochelle NY

Post by Concetina »

I just tried to e-mail Chezarie
Hefully he will answer my e-mail I may be able to help- My father was Luigi RUCCOLO I am the youngest daughter. So if this all holds true i may be able to answer your question if this is the same Luigi he is looking for
PeterTimber
Master
Master
Posts: 6811
Joined: 16 Dec 2007, 18:57
Location: Yonkers NY

Re: Looking for Luigi R ,in New Rochelle NY

Post by PeterTimber »

Fingers are crossed!! =peter=
~Peter~
nuccia
Staff
Staff
Posts: 4606
Joined: 20 Nov 2005, 00:00
Location: Toronto, Canada
Contact:

Re: Looking for Luigi R ,in New Rochelle NY

Post by nuccia »

Oh keep us posted or if you need any help contacting him. Here's hoping for good things! :)
nuccia - IG Moderator
Italian Surname Database
Image
User avatar
suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Posts: 15251
Joined: 20 Feb 2003, 00:00
Location: Molise region, Italy
Contact:

Re: Looking for Luigi R ,in New Rochelle NY

Post by suanj »

great!!! hoping a reply from Chezarie!!!
regaards,
suanj
Envy is the most flattering of flattery

----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
User avatar
chezarie
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 9
Joined: 28 Nov 2008, 21:58
Location: Portland Maine USA Earth!

Re: Looking for Luigi R ,in New Rochelle NY

Post by chezarie »

The story continues ,the plot thickens..... I got Concentinas message and have replied . I hope that she and I will soon be able to connect,compare notes and share stories. Gotta say-if I turn out to be wrong about all this- I am gonna feel sooooooooo dumb! But,this is all something that I believe think to be true. If I didnt act on it,Id always wonder. Just hope I dont cause any problems or issues for anyone or myself in the doing.My heartfelt thanks to all on ItalianGenealogy.com . Oh-the wonders of the information highway! :wink:John, aka Chezarie
nuccia
Staff
Staff
Posts: 4606
Joined: 20 Nov 2005, 00:00
Location: Toronto, Canada
Contact:

Re: Looking for Luigi R ,in New Rochelle NY

Post by nuccia »

John

Never feel "dumb" for trying. As you said, if you didn't try then you would never know. As for causing any trouble, Concetina doesn't seem the least bit upset about this..in fact she sounds eager to help.

Please be happy. If nothing else, you have met a nice person willing to help you.

We're all rooting for you. :)
nuccia - IG Moderator
Italian Surname Database
Image
PeterTimber
Master
Master
Posts: 6811
Joined: 16 Dec 2007, 18:57
Location: Yonkers NY

Re: Looking for Luigi R ,in New Rochelle NY

Post by PeterTimber »

Yeah Team!!!!!!!=Peter=
~Peter~
Post Reply