Matrimoni Records

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
User avatar
Beantown
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 14
Joined: 06 Jan 2009, 10:44

Re: Matrimoni Records

Post by Beantown »

I'm going after both the Marriage Acts and the Birth Extract. Unless I'm mistaken I need the birth extract for my Italian Citizenship application.

Thanks for your responses. I would like to be able to speak Italy. Rosetta Stone here we come.
PeterTimber
Master
Master
Posts: 6811
Joined: 16 Dec 2007, 18:57
Location: Yonkers NY

Re: Matrimoni Records

Post by PeterTimber »

When requesting the documents for Italian citizenship purposes then request that they be prepared "plurilingue" to satisfy consular requirements.=Peter=
~Peter~
PeterTimber
Master
Master
Posts: 6811
Joined: 16 Dec 2007, 18:57
Location: Yonkers NY

Re: Matrimoni Records

Post by PeterTimber »

Dear Apiapibij Thank you for the http://www.yleradio1.fi/nuntii/ website. I was shocked by my ability to read and understand most of what was written and all of what information was transmitted. That kind of lingua franca appeals to my intellect despite its updated vulgate. Thanks again. =Peter=
~Peter~
User avatar
liviomoreno
Master
Master
Posts: 7116
Joined: 13 Feb 2004, 00:00
Location: Rome, Italy
Contact:

Re: Matrimoni Records

Post by liviomoreno »

PeterTimber wrote:Dear Apiapibij Thank you for the www.yleradio/fi/nuntii website.
Dear Peter, this link does not work...
nuccia
Staff
Staff
Posts: 4606
Joined: 20 Nov 2005, 00:00
Location: Toronto, Canada
Contact:

Re: Matrimoni Records

Post by nuccia »

Hi All,

I was able to correct the link so that it now works. Thanks and hope this helps.

:)
nuccia - IG Moderator
Italian Surname Database
Image
User avatar
liviomoreno
Master
Master
Posts: 7116
Joined: 13 Feb 2004, 00:00
Location: Rome, Italy
Contact:

Re: Matrimoni Records

Post by liviomoreno »

nuccia wrote:Hi All,

I was able to correct the link so that it now works. Thanks and hope this helps.

:)
Grazie Nuccia!
PeterTimber
Master
Master
Posts: 6811
Joined: 16 Dec 2007, 18:57
Location: Yonkers NY

Re: Matrimoni Records

Post by PeterTimber »

I had no problem in bringing up the website myself. Post thank you Nuccia. =Peter=
~Peter~
nuccia
Staff
Staff
Posts: 4606
Joined: 20 Nov 2005, 00:00
Location: Toronto, Canada
Contact:

Re: Matrimoni Records

Post by nuccia »

You're both very welcome! :)
nuccia - IG Moderator
Italian Surname Database
Image
Post Reply