Italian Military Records
Italian Military Records
This may be the wrong forum for this post, but I am interested in finding out if an ancestor served in the Italian army. Is there a source available for determining this information? The only information I have for the individual is his name, date and place of birth. Thank you.......Macali
Re: Italian Military Records
If you know ancestor name, relatives name, max aproximative birth year, and birth province are possible to write to ARCHIVIO DI STATO of birth province and to ask an kind search in folder "Liste di leva e/o Ruoli matricolari"= italian army...Macali wrote:This may be the wrong forum for this post, but I am interested in finding out if an ancestor served in the Italian army. Is there a source available for determining this information? The only information I have for the individual is his name, date and place of birth. Thank you.......Macali
regards, suanj

