I am wondering if anyone knows of descriptions of coat of arms for any of these: Marci, Malugani and Cerini. I have been told they exist but in all my searching I have found no descriptions or name of who the arms were made for.
Yes I do know coat of arms are for a person and not a family, but I am seeking to learn which ancestors had a coat of arms done. As you can see by my avatar I have had my own coat of arms done. Note--US heraldry rules/laws is different from other countries, but keeps the creation rules.
I am told there is a Count Malugani the progenitor from Grandola Como Italy. there is the Castel. the family is old of 1000 aC.. coat of arms, it is a leon with a sword and a grape brandy. BUT I have found nothing on this either.
