Friano? Is this a town?

Do you need information about a certain town or village in Italy, or do you need help to find it on a map?
This forum will give you a helping hand.
User avatar
elba
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Posts: 739
Joined: 15 Feb 2006, 00:00
Location: The Alps - N.Italy

Re: Friano? Is this a town?

Post by elba »

By Trafficdiva:"....I am getting quite an education and it's great!"
Now reading that is what makes it ALL worth while!

Thank you... Image
If you think education is expensive - try ignorance!
"Gente di Mare Genealogy"
User avatar
smdep
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 2
Joined: 15 Mar 2009, 16:30
Contact:

Re: Friano? Is this a town?

Post by smdep »

Hi my family name is DePaola.............what I have found in research is that the names varies in documents......to DePaolo and DiPaola.

I have found my relatives in Ariano DiPuglia, Montcalvo Irpino and Flumeri...all in the province of Avellino, Campania.

If you look on a map these communes are all in close proximity of each other.

Hope this helps.
User avatar
TrafficDiva
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 8
Joined: 02 Mar 2009, 23:12

Re: Friano? Is this a town?

Post by TrafficDiva »

Thanks smdep!

I've done some searching through databases for the De Paolo name and the numerous spelling variations of the name make searching a nightmare. Any perspective I can get as to where the De Paolo's are or have been will definitely help my research.

Thanks for the input!

TrafficDiva
Post Reply