Seeking Amodei's

Do you need information about a certain town or village in Italy, or do you need help to find it on a map?
This forum will give you a helping hand.
Post Reply
User avatar
Chrisjorge
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 2
Joined: 21 Sep 2004, 00:00
Location: NYC
Contact:

Seeking Amodei's

Post by Chrisjorge »

My grandparents were Dominick and Concetta Amodei. I would like to share info with any Amodei family. Thanks, Christina
Seeking Amodei's
User avatar
ptimber
Master
Master
Posts: 5056
Joined: 01 Jan 1970, 01:00
Location: ny

Re: Seeking Amodei's

Post by ptimber »

You might go to www.google.com and insert surname Amodei and the word genealogy for anyone having done or is doing research on the surname. Peter
User avatar
Chrisjorge
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 2
Joined: 21 Sep 2004, 00:00
Location: NYC
Contact:

Re: Seeking Amodei's

Post by Chrisjorge »

That was very helpful. Thanks.
How do I find out about the ship "The Scott' that supposedly my grandparents came to the US on?
Thank you so much,
Chris
Seeking Amodei's
User avatar
ptimber
Master
Master
Posts: 5056
Joined: 01 Jan 1970, 01:00
Location: ny

Re: Seeking Amodei's

Post by ptimber »

suspect it is SCOTIA. Peter
User avatar
ChristinaAmodei
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 2
Joined: 21 Nov 2004, 00:00
Location: Elkton, MD
Contact:

Re: Seeking Amodei's

Post by ChristinaAmodei »

Hi, Christina

You are seeking Amodeis and it seems like you found one! 8)
I am Christina Amodei. My father's name is Joseph and my Mother's name is Roberta. You are my second cousin. Your mother (Anita) and my grandfather (Ernest) were brother and sister. Cool! I am 18 years old and my mom and dad are divorced. They were married for 18 years and my mom seems to know alot you. My brothers, Philip and Michael, also Amodeis, live here in Maryland with me. I would like to know anything and everything about the Amodei family tree, for I cant seem to find much. My mom says you have a sister named Norma? Is that right? Also, is your mom still around? My father still lives in Chicago. Are you married? Any kids? Please let me know. Great to find you on this site and I cant wait to hear from you. Thanks.

Chrissy
User avatar
ChristinaAmodei
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 2
Joined: 21 Nov 2004, 00:00
Location: Elkton, MD
Contact:

Re: Seeking Amodei's

Post by ChristinaAmodei »

Hey, Chris,

I just looked back on some of the old posts attached and I find you spoke with my older sister, Kimberly. She now lives in Idaho. You posted awhile ago but at least you are getting some responses. Thanks again and talksoon.

Chrissy
User avatar
palmaz
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 1
Joined: 04 Mar 2008, 18:13

Re: Seeking Amodei's

Post by palmaz »

My Grandparents name was Michael and Adelina Amodei.
User avatar
eamodei
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 1
Joined: 08 May 2009, 01:18

Re: Seeking Amodei's

Post by eamodei »

Chrisjorge wrote:My grandparents were Dominick and Concetta Amodei. I would like to share info with any Amodei family. Thanks, Christina
Chrisjorge Hi I am Jimmy Amodei my parents were Ernest and Lucille Amodei My father Ernest is your mother Anita's brother.
Post Reply