Ufficio di Satao Civile
Ufficio di Satao Civile
I am looking for addresses of "Ufficio di Stato Civile," particually that for Fargiano-Casserta, Italy and Tredici-Casserta, Italy.
Re: Ufficio di Satao Civile
Hi!
Are you referring to the Ufficio dello Stato Civile? If so:
http://www.nonsolocap.it/campania/46-caserta/
Ufficio dello Stato Civile
Comune di Caserta
Piazza Vanvitelli 64
81100 Caserta CE
ITALY
Website for finding comune addresses:
www.nonsolocap.it/
---
Hope this helps!
Are you referring to the Ufficio dello Stato Civile? If so:
http://www.nonsolocap.it/campania/46-caserta/
Ufficio dello Stato Civile
Comune di Caserta
Piazza Vanvitelli 64
81100 Caserta CE
ITALY
Website for finding comune addresses:
www.nonsolocap.it/
---
Hope this helps!
Re: Ufficio di Satao Civile
Thanks for your help
Re: Ufficio di Satao Civile
You're welcome. If you have any problems or need additional info, post to this board - the people here are so knowledgeable and helpful. I just started my records search and they have been amazing.
Good luck!
Good luck!
Re: Ufficio di Satao Civile
Hello!
A suggestion
Since Fargiano is probably misspelled, it could be Frignano
Tredici is part of the comune of Caserta, but Frigano would have it's own address for records.
Valarie
Address:
Ufficio dello Stato Civile
Comune di Frignano
Via I Maggio 1
81030 Frignano CE
ITALY
http://www.nonsolocap.it/campania/82-frignano/
Italian form letter generator with instructions:
http://www.circolocalabrese.org/resourc ... civile.asp
A suggestion
Since Fargiano is probably misspelled, it could be Frignano
Tredici is part of the comune of Caserta, but Frigano would have it's own address for records.
Valarie
Address:
Ufficio dello Stato Civile
Comune di Frignano
Via I Maggio 1
81030 Frignano CE
ITALY
http://www.nonsolocap.it/campania/82-frignano/
Italian form letter generator with instructions:
http://www.circolocalabrese.org/resourc ... civile.asp
Re: Ufficio di Satao Civile
I have wriien to Municipio di Caserta and I got my Grandmother's birth certificate. She was born August 2, 1891 at via Aie Vecehie 8, Caserta-Tredei - that's waht it said. However, they do not know of my grandfather.


