Aniello Napolitano
- xoxlisalisaxox
- Newbie

- Posts: 14
- Joined: 30 May 2009, 03:16
- Location: Sleepy Hollow, NY
Aniello Napolitano
I found out that my great great great grandfather was Aniello Napolitano that was born in about 1850 around Naples. He married Teresa Marie Genovese who came to the US on Oct 18, 1902 and it states that she was going to meet her husband Aniello Napolitano, which means he had come over to the US prior to that date but I have not been able to find his passenger list. I have been told that he died in NJ, but it has not been confirmed. I haven't been able to find any documentation for him. If anyone can help, I would really appreciate it.
Lisa
Re: Aniello Napolitano
Hi Lisa!
Just for reference, is this the correct manifest?
Headed to Madison NJ? (Morris County)
Thanks, Valarie
1902 manifest
Just for reference, is this the correct manifest?
Headed to Madison NJ? (Morris County)
Thanks, Valarie
1902 manifest
- xoxlisalisaxox
- Newbie

- Posts: 14
- Joined: 30 May 2009, 03:16
- Location: Sleepy Hollow, NY
