Hi There,
I am looking for any information on the Molinaro family. I was adopted by my step father so I have no information about that side of my family. (My mother will not tell me anything about my real father, but I did find out that his mother's last name was Molinaro.)
If anyone has any information on the family, I'd really appreciate it. I was born in Los Angeles California in 1963.
Molinaro
Re: Molinaro
Welcome to IG!
We need more information to conduct a search. Mother's maiden name?
Did she and your real father marry? Do you have any other information on that side of your family, did you ever have any contact with grandparents, aunts, uncles or cousins??
There are a number of Molinaro families, to determine which one your related to is the trick......any first names would be most helpful.
wldspirit
We need more information to conduct a search. Mother's maiden name?
Did she and your real father marry? Do you have any other information on that side of your family, did you ever have any contact with grandparents, aunts, uncles or cousins??
There are a number of Molinaro families, to determine which one your related to is the trick......any first names would be most helpful.
wldspirit
___________________________
"Cambiano i suonatori ma la musica è sempre quella."
"Cambiano i suonatori ma la musica è sempre quella."
Re: Molinaro
Example, there are 10 Molinaro listed in the voter registrations for the year 1962, assuming he was registered to vote.......
for Los Angeles county alone.
wldspirit
Exact Search Results - California Voter Registrations, 1900-1968
View Image County Year
molinaro Los Angeles County 1962
molinaro Los Angeles County 1962
molinaro Los Angeles County 1962
molinaro Los Angeles County 1962
molinaro Los Angeles County 1962
molinaro Los Angeles County 1962
molinaro Los Angeles County 1962
molinaro Los Angeles County 1962
molinaro Los Angeles County 1962
molinaro Los Angeles County 1962
wldspirit
Exact Search Results - California Voter Registrations, 1900-1968
View Image County Year
molinaro Los Angeles County 1962
molinaro Los Angeles County 1962
molinaro Los Angeles County 1962
molinaro Los Angeles County 1962
molinaro Los Angeles County 1962
molinaro Los Angeles County 1962
molinaro Los Angeles County 1962
molinaro Los Angeles County 1962
molinaro Los Angeles County 1962
molinaro Los Angeles County 1962
___________________________
"Cambiano i suonatori ma la musica è sempre quella."
"Cambiano i suonatori ma la musica è sempre quella."
Re: Molinaro
Thanks for responding so quickly!
The thing is, my real father's name was Johnny Gable, I think Molinaro was his mother's maiden name. He was born around 1930-1945. I don't have any other information. (My mother's maiden name is Dalyn A. Dailey born in Fargo, North Dakota in 1938. They were married around 1961 or so, I think in Los Vegas.)
Thanks,
Jolene
The thing is, my real father's name was Johnny Gable, I think Molinaro was his mother's maiden name. He was born around 1930-1945. I don't have any other information. (My mother's maiden name is Dalyn A. Dailey born in Fargo, North Dakota in 1938. They were married around 1961 or so, I think in Los Vegas.)
Thanks,
Jolene
Re: Molinaro
Here is the record of marriage:
GABLE JOHN JR DAILEY DALYN A 06/23/1962 -000139 196206230343911
and a link to the database:
Clark County
I searched by last name Gable, first initial of J.
wldspirit
GABLE JOHN JR DAILEY DALYN A 06/23/1962 -000139 196206230343911
and a link to the database:
Clark County
I searched by last name Gable, first initial of J.
wldspirit
___________________________
"Cambiano i suonatori ma la musica è sempre quella."
"Cambiano i suonatori ma la musica è sempre quella."

