Naturalization Documents...How long to receive
Naturalization Documents...How long to receive
I requested and paid for the naturalization document for my gf back in Nov. 08. Haven't received anything yet. Called and emailed twice..no response. Any ideas?
Re: Naturalization Documents...How long to receive
I believe the wait time is about a year, a long time, I know.
Re: Naturalization Documents...How long to receive
Someone from USCIS emailed me today to apologize for the delay in responses and that she will look into the matter. Hopefully I'll get the documents soon.
Re: Naturalization Documents...How long to receive
Well, I still haven't heard anything. So much for her help!! I cannot believe this takes so long. According to the USCIS website, they mention they are behind and that they are working on the requests from earlier this year, but I sent my request in Nov. 08. I was thinking of sending another request in, only this time mailing it in with payment, not doing it online. Any thoughts...........
-
PeterTimber
- Master

- Posts: 6811
- Joined: 16 Dec 2007, 18:57
- Location: Yonkers NY
Re: Naturalization Documents...How long to receive
If its urgent call your congressman and ask for his intervention (I mean what has he done for you lately?) but if it can wait write, send money..anything that will get them moving but you have to be patient..your choice. =Peter=
~Peter~
Re: Naturalization Documents...How long to receive
I'm confused... Do you get the naturalization documents from NARA or USCIS?
Could anyone point me to a picture of the actual document needed for the Consulate? I'm starting to doubt myself (whether I have the right document).
I recieved the following from NARA:
Declaration of Intention 1928
Certificate of Arrival 1931
Oath of Allegiance 1931
Petition for Citizenship 1931
What do I submit to the consulate?
Many Thanks! Mike
Could anyone point me to a picture of the actual document needed for the Consulate? I'm starting to doubt myself (whether I have the right document).
I recieved the following from NARA:
Declaration of Intention 1928
Certificate of Arrival 1931
Oath of Allegiance 1931
Petition for Citizenship 1931
What do I submit to the consulate?
Many Thanks! Mike
Re: Naturalization Documents...How long to receive
if you already have the certificate number fill out this form http://www.uscis.gov/files/form/G-1041A.pdf
if you dont know that info fill out the g-1041
if you dont know that info fill out the g-1041

