Naturalization Record

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
Post Reply
User avatar
xoxlisalisaxox
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 14
Joined: 30 May 2009, 03:16
Location: Sleepy Hollow, NY

Naturalization Record

Post by xoxlisalisaxox »

I'm Looking for my great great great Grandfather, Alfonso Passariello's Naturalization records. I'm not sure if they are even available online. He was born on Sept 7, 1894 in San Felice, Italy and came over to the US in 1911. He married Theresa Napolitano and settled in New Haven, CT per the 1920 Census which indicates that he was an Alien. The 1930 census shows that he was living in North Tarrytown, Westchester County, NY and stated that he was Naturalized. He may have became a citizen in CT or possibly Westchester County, NY. Any information on where I can find this info online would be appreciated.
Lisa
vj
Master
Master
Posts: 8066
Joined: 16 Aug 2002, 00:00

Re: Naturalization Record

Post by vj »

Post Reply