Greetings! New User here, and a question!!
- warriorrabbit
- Elite

- Posts: 284
- Joined: 28 Nov 2007, 18:05
- Location: San Diego
Re: Greetings! New User here, and a question!!
It's under the link, where I explained all about how to get the certificate, and that the IGG has most of the indexes for marriages and deaths.
Re: Greetings! New User here, and a question!!
Maybe tthird time lucky
Greetings all
I just wrote a long post that disappeared into cyberspace!!
I live in New Zealand and grew up in a tiny village called Eastbourne were my DELLA BARCA family settled.
I am related to the la famiglia DELLA BARCA from Massa Lubrense, and thanks to a relative in Massa Lubrense have my direct ancestry dack to about 1725. My Nonno was Antonio DELLA BARCA who emigrated to New zealand with his brother Luigi in 1897, both of them having visited here (as crew on a sailing ship) the previous year.
The Luigi DELLA BARCA mentioned in another post is, I think the son of Diego and is my 3rd cousin, once removed. The names ARMITRANO and VOLPICELLI are somehow related to us (haven't got that figured yet). Many emigrated to new zealand, with my Nonno as their sponsor. They were fishermen.
Regards
Anna
Greetings all
I just wrote a long post that disappeared into cyberspace!!
I live in New Zealand and grew up in a tiny village called Eastbourne were my DELLA BARCA family settled.
I am related to the la famiglia DELLA BARCA from Massa Lubrense, and thanks to a relative in Massa Lubrense have my direct ancestry dack to about 1725. My Nonno was Antonio DELLA BARCA who emigrated to New zealand with his brother Luigi in 1897, both of them having visited here (as crew on a sailing ship) the previous year.
The Luigi DELLA BARCA mentioned in another post is, I think the son of Diego and is my 3rd cousin, once removed. The names ARMITRANO and VOLPICELLI are somehow related to us (haven't got that figured yet). Many emigrated to new zealand, with my Nonno as their sponsor. They were fishermen.
Regards
Anna
