Hello,
Because of this great sight I have learned where my family has come from!!! Thanks Everyone!! I would like to know about this town. My family name is Vitanza and Celeste, is there anyone in the history of this area that is note worthy? If anyone reads this and knows anything about these families or regions, please let me know. I would love to hear from you!
Dennis
San Salvatore di Fitalia info
-
PeterTimber
- Master

- Posts: 6811
- Joined: 16 Dec 2007, 18:57
- Location: Yonkers NY
Re: San Salvatore di Fitalia info
go to www.nonsolocap.it/sicilia/95-san-salvatore-di-fitalia and then scroll down to municipio for the address to obtain family records and to the right for the www of the town(its in Italian so have google,translate it for you by puttingin the town name in the title). =Peter=
~Peter~
- dnnisgomez
- Newbie

- Posts: 14
- Joined: 03 Aug 2009, 13:47
Re: San Salvatore di Fitalia info
Thank You for your help! Ill see if I can find more info!
Dennis
Dennis
- dnnisgomez
- Newbie

- Posts: 14
- Joined: 03 Aug 2009, 13:47
Re: San Salvatore di Fitalia info
I am having the hardest time trying to get vital records from this town. I emailed the info address on the s. salvatore fi fitalia website (3 times )but I did not get a reply. What paper work do I send? Does anyone know an email that works that a person would respond too. If you have contacted this commune please let me know what you found out, what they sent and the procedure.
Thank You,
Dennis
Thank You,
Dennis