I was hoping some one might be able to help me, i am planing to visit Camogli in October and want to visit a close relatives grave, i know they are buried in "Camogli", but i dont know how many cemeteries there are in Camogli or any names / addresses of them , or how to find out. Also i would like to find out if there is anywhere i could look through an old phone book to find out where they used to live. It is important and very personal to me, the phone book would need to be at least 22 years old. Any help would be fantastic.
Thanks Vee
Camogli, GE
Re: Camogli, GE
Hi Vee and welcome!
In Camogli there is one cemetery:
Cimitero Comunale
16032 Camogli (GE)
1, VIA JACOPO RUFFINI
tel: 0185 771511
there is another one in the Comune of Camogli, but it's the Cemetery of the hamlet of Ruta (an hamlet of Camogli)
Cimitero Comunale Di Ruta
16032 Camogli (GE)
VIA XXV APRILE
tel: 0185 772029
I believe that, if you know your ancestor was buried in Camogli it's the main cemetery....
Laura
In Camogli there is one cemetery:
Cimitero Comunale
16032 Camogli (GE)
1, VIA JACOPO RUFFINI
tel: 0185 771511
there is another one in the Comune of Camogli, but it's the Cemetery of the hamlet of Ruta (an hamlet of Camogli)
Cimitero Comunale Di Ruta
16032 Camogli (GE)
VIA XXV APRILE
tel: 0185 772029
I believe that, if you know your ancestor was buried in Camogli it's the main cemetery....
Laura
Re: Camogli, GE
Hi Laura,
Thank you so much and thank you for the welcome, you have made things so much easier for me .
Vee
Thank you so much and thank you for the welcome, you have made things so much easier for me .
Vee
Re: Camogli, GE
Hello again Laura, Do you know if there is anyway i Can find an address from over 20 years ago other than a phone book ? I do have the name.
I also want to thank you all for this website, i just wish i had of found it sooner, and thanks again for your help,
Vee
I also want to thank you all for this website, i just wish i had of found it sooner, and thanks again for your help,
Vee

