http://www.ellisisland.org/search/viewT ... 2884160436
Pandolfo ancestors
Re: Pandolfo ancestors
Here is something I learned through trial and error. You can view the text version of the manifest by clicking at the top of the page. Sometimes even if the manifest is misfiled, the text version is correct. (Sometimes misspelled, but the correct manifest)
http://www.ellisisland.org/search/viewT ... 2884160436
http://www.ellisisland.org/search/viewT ... 2884160436
Re: Pandolfo ancestors
Just checked, the name is probably Rapicano common in Salerno area.
- chrisdamato
- Elite

- Posts: 277
- Joined: 10 Feb 2010, 14:00
- Location: Connecticut, USA
Re: Pandolfo ancestors
So I'll have to check records for a Franceno Rapicano. Wish me luck!!
- chrisdamato
- Elite

- Posts: 277
- Joined: 10 Feb 2010, 14:00
- Location: Connecticut, USA
Re: Pandolfo ancestors
I've been unable to locate any Franceno Rapicanos on Ancestry.com. Tried FamilySearch.org as well, but no success. I have to believe there is a transcriptional error on the manifest.
