Contacting possible Italian relative
- chrisdamato
- Elite

- Posts: 277
- Joined: 10 Feb 2010, 14:00
- Location: Connecticut, USA
Re: Contacting possible Italian relative
I hope you are right. The suspense is killing me!!!
- chrisdamato
- Elite

- Posts: 277
- Joined: 10 Feb 2010, 14:00
- Location: Connecticut, USA
Re: Contacting possible Italian relative
Update: No response yet from the possible Italian relative. I can't even be sure at this point that the letter arrived to Italy. I'm very depressed....
Re: Contacting possible Italian relative
send a regsitred mail, so the possible long lost family will sign your letter when it gets there
bye Riccardo
bye Riccardo
- chrisdamato
- Elite

- Posts: 277
- Joined: 10 Feb 2010, 14:00
- Location: Connecticut, USA
Re: Contacting possible Italian relative
Well, it's now been six months since I mailed the letter to my possible relative and I haven't received any response. Should I send another or just give up hope???
Re: Contacting possible Italian relative
You can try again, why not, hopefully next time you are lucky,
hopefully they reply to you, never give up never
Riccardo
hopefully they reply to you, never give up never
Riccardo
- lotus45tiye
- Newbie

- Posts: 10
- Joined: 29 Jul 2008, 11:51
- Location: New Jersey
Re: Contacting possible Italian relative
Please let us know if you get a reply Chris! My great grandmother Cecilia D'Amato was from Sant' Arsenio. As far as we can tell she never came to the USA with her sons and we have so little info on her.
- chrisdamato
- Elite

- Posts: 277
- Joined: 10 Feb 2010, 14:00
- Location: Connecticut, USA
Re: Contacting possible Italian relative
I'll give it one more try. This time I will request a return receipt just to make sure it is actually received.
