Pandini/Follati/Bonzi
Re: Pandini/Follati/Bonzi
Thank you again, T, for your hard work! I did see that death publication. I guess my question would be, how do we know if there is any relation?
Re: Pandini/Follati/Bonzi
We don't.LMills wrote: 25 Jun 2024, 23:57 Thank you again, T, for your hard work! I did see that death publication. I guess my question would be, how do we know if there is any relation?
Angela Folatti did not want a connection to be made, I believe.
T.
Re: Pandini/Follati/Bonzi
Tessa,
Thank you for the valuable information. Can you confirm if Maria was an Italian citizen at the time of her death?
Thank you for the valuable information. Can you confirm if Maria was an Italian citizen at the time of her death?
Re: Pandini/Follati/Bonzi
I cannot confirm it. Unless she renounced her Italian citizenship, which I doubt because her death was entered into the register in Lanzo, she was an Italian citizen by birth.
T.
T.

