I have the library edition at my local library for free. Do you think I would be able to access these records there or will I have to finally subscribe?
Thank you, thank you, thank you for alerting me.
I think you could access them with Library Edition, but I'm not sure, you'd have to check.oilman19 wrote:If you use Ancestry, would you know what edition I would have to subscribe to?
I have the library edition at my local library for free. Do you think I would be able to access these records there or will I have to finally subscribe?
Thank you, thank you, thank you for alerting me.
Yeah, they have that for my comune (Marcianise) too. What is that exactly?lilbees wrote:For the comune of Santa Maria Capua Vetere, they have the Cittadinanza for 1876 thru 1910.
Don't know if this would be much help but at least you would find information on your family possibly.
lilbees

Jim,oilman19 wrote:If you use Ancestry, would you know what edition I would have to subscribe to?
I have the library edition at my local library for free. Do you think I would be able to access these records there or will I have to finally subscribe?
Thank you, thank you, thank you for alerting me.

Also, if you already have an ancestry . com account, you can go through the motions of signing up for ancestry.it using the same username, password, and account information as for your existing account. This way you get all the "International" access that most of us might want - US plus Italy - for only an additional €9.95 per year over the regular US subscription fee.Eleven wrote:Thanks Carmine. I knew I saw that said somewhere..but I didnt want to swear to it. I had already subscribed when I read that, so never tried it.
Good luck, Jim.