June 20 1886 Marriage
Groom: Pasquale Brescia, aged 25, son of deceased Domenico and of Carmela Fiateria (sp?)
Bride: Teresa Pacetta, aged 28, daughter of Agazio and of Rosa Bevilacqua
Need Help!!
- liviomoreno
- Master

- Posts: 7116
- Joined: 13 Feb 2004, 00:00
- Location: Rome, Italy
- Contact:
- rjmichaels
- Rookie

- Posts: 90
- Joined: 22 Jan 2010, 07:40
Re: Need Help!!
They're pretty easy to read; standard forms. If you want a full translation, I'd say just get a form and ask around here for additional details. It's surprisingly easy to read records; I only know English but have been able to navigate Italian, German, French, Latin, and Swedish. Worse comes to worst, I have a book and can scan the translation and send it to you. Let me know!
- rjmichaels
- Rookie

- Posts: 90
- Joined: 22 Jan 2010, 07:40
Re: Need Help!!
Good work, livio! My connection lagged out and I didn't see your response; but the question is, is that the translation requested? I read it as a full doc translation, which I can dig out a book and scan if need be.
Re: Need Help!!
Thank you. If I have any questions about reading the docs I'll remember that.
Re: Need Help!!
Can someone help me read a birth record in Italian?
- liviomoreno
- Master

- Posts: 7116
- Joined: 13 Feb 2004, 00:00
- Location: Rome, Italy
- Contact:
Re: Need Help!!
Post it - If it is online post the URL.
Re: Need Help!!
Hello everyone!!!! I know it’s been awhile since I’ve been on here. But I am still searching for my GGrandfather’s family. I need help please. I have got this birth record & I need it translated. Can anyone help? It’s in Italian.
Re: Need Help!!
You can post it here for a translation!
Best to provide a link -OR- use an image-sharing site like www.postimage.org
T.
Best to provide a link -OR- use an image-sharing site like www.postimage.org
T.
