Embassy Application Form (listing ascendants' addresses
Embassy Application Form (listing ascendants' addresses
On this application form it asks to list all addresses for one's ascendants (after age 18). Can this be inferred to mean all "known" addresses, because there is no way I could know all the places my father lived, let alone my grandfather? I have last known addresses, but that is all. What experiences have others had with the consulates on this? Thank you.
Re: Embassy Application Form (listing ascendants' addre
I recently had to make one of these same lists. When I handed it into the consulate, I was told they require it to verify which consular jurisdictions your ancestors have lived in since leaving Italy to verify whether they have ever renounced Italian citizenship or not. I wouldn't worry too much about specific addresses. Just list cities and years to the best of your knowledge.

