HELP locating family records/ Veltre

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
Post Reply
User avatar
StarV579
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 67
Joined: 08 Oct 2008, 06:28

HELP locating family records/ Veltre

Post by StarV579 »



I am looking for more information on Giovanni Veltre and Lisetta Pennisi. Both of them lived in Bagnara Campania but I do not have the birth or death dates, I just have the name of the cemetery/town where they were burried.

My question is what town would I write for this information? I think the name of the town where they are burried is called chimanche. Got any ideas? Can I find out the names of their parents without the birthdates? What information would I need?

Thanks
Star
User avatar
liviomoreno
Master
Master
Posts: 7116
Joined: 13 Feb 2004, 00:00
Location: Rome, Italy
Contact:

Re: HELP locating family records/ Veltre

Post by liviomoreno »

The town here they are buried is Chianche, Avellino province (see http://en.comuni-italiani.it/064/027/ ). You may ask the Cemetery if they happen to have registered their birth date and location.

Another option that you have write back to Emma Petrone and ask her if she remembers the birth dates and locations
User avatar
StarV579
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 67
Joined: 08 Oct 2008, 06:28

Re: HELP locating family records/ Veltre

Post by StarV579 »

Thank you again!
User avatar
StarV579
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 67
Joined: 08 Oct 2008, 06:28

Re: HELP locating family records/ Veltre

Post by StarV579 »

Let me ask you this, I've heard of some people sending money along with a request for records. Is that necessary and if so howmuch? Us or Italian cuurency and if Italian where would go for a exchange (money).? I guess since I cannot speak Italian then I may try to write both the town of bagnara and the cin...... Town. You remembered my letter from emma! Do you think I should wait for the dates or first try without them? Thanks again star
alexmalons
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 2
Joined: 20 May 2025, 21:38

Re: HELP locating family records/ Veltre

Post by alexmalons »

Hello, sorry for late. I hope is not too late.

I'm a direct relative of the Giovanni Veltre that are you searching.

I have all the answers to your questions, you cant find the tomb because it still exist but in another graveyard.

I have send you a private message with my contacts, if someone knows the private contacts (phone or email) of the user StarV579 please send me a private message.
Post Reply