Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
RCMarzochi
Newbie
Posts: 3 Joined: 30 Nov 2003, 00:00
Location: SP, Brazil
Contact:
Post
by RCMarzochi » 01 Dec 2003, 03:53
Hello,
I am here looking for information about the surname 'Marzocchi'.
My grandparents were from Italy and were part of the mass emigration to other countries, in their case, to Brazil.
Contact with other Marzocchi's also would be very interesting.
Regards,
Robson C Marzochi
RCMarzochi
Newbie
Posts: 3 Joined: 30 Nov 2003, 00:00
Location: SP, Brazil
Contact:
Post
by RCMarzochi » 09 Mar 2004, 19:20
8O
nothing?
thanks anyway
suanj
V.I.P.
Posts: 15251 Joined: 20 Feb 2003, 00:00
Location: Molise region, Italy
Contact:
Post
by suanj » 10 Mar 2004, 19:42
RCMarzochi wrote: Hello,
I am here looking for information about the surname 'Marzocchi'.
My grandparents were from Italy and were part of the mass emigration to other countries, in their case, to Brazil.
Contact with other Marzocchi's also would be very interesting.
Regards,
Robson C Marzochi
Hi Marzocchi is very diffused in Italy..
suanj