Hello again.
Does anybody have experience filing an application with an NRF document in place of a death certificate? This would be for a great grandmother, who is the mother of the individual I am seeking citizenship through (my grandfather).
Thanks for any help.
No Records Found for US Death of Italian Ancestor
Re: No Records Found for US Death of Italian Ancestor
hhhmmm do you need this document? why?
If her son is the person you are filing though, I don't think you need the parents records.
If her son is the person you are filing though, I don't think you need the parents records.
Re: No Records Found for US Death of Italian Ancestor
I need to prove that my grandfather (born in US), was born to Italian Citizens. I already know that nobody Naturalized. I thought I needed both of the parents birth and death records. It is now, both of the death records that I am stuck trying to get so if I don't need them, that would be great.
In any event, does anybody have experience with filing with a NRF in place of a record?
In any event, does anybody have experience with filing with a NRF in place of a record?

