Hi Everyone,
I just joined and need your help.
I need nelp with Epifonia (Eyifonio) Villanella Born July 26 1884 Parents Father Anthony Villanella (Vellanella) and mother Mary Tanlaglio or Louise Talta. Epifanio was born in St. Leo Italy or S. Elia
He came to USA 1900 age 16 his last residence was S.Elia
Can anyone help me find more on my husband family? I woould like to know the right spelling of our name and if what I have is right.
I also have hand written letters and other papers that I can't read. I found the in the basement.
My surnames are Villanella, Daniele, Doniele, Ponzs,
New to the group
Re: New to the group
Hi Villanella Epifanio just spelling, coming from Sant'Elia a Pianisi(Campobasso province-Molise region); currently not are Villanella persons in Sant'Elia a Pianisi and also nobody in all Campobasso province; the mother's surname not is just spelling, just is TARTAGLIA also present in Sant'Elia: Tartaglia persons living in Sant'Elia a Pianisimelissav wrote:Hi Everyone,
I just joined and need your help.
I need nelp with Epifonia (Eyifonio) Villanella Born July 26 1884 Parents Father Anthony Villanella (Vellanella) and mother Mary Tanlaglio or Louise Talta. Epifanio was born in St. Leo Italy or S. Elia
He came to USA 1900 age 16 his last residence was S.Elia
Can anyone help me find more on my husband family? I woould like to know the right spelling of our name and if what I have is right.
I also have hand written letters and other papers that I can't read. I found the in the basement.
My surnames are Villanella, Daniele, Doniele, Ponzs,
http://paginebianche.virgilio.it/pb/cer ... 3&cc=73950&
regards, suanj

