Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
Can anyone help me with the names here....I find them difficult to decipher....here I need the name of the father (the one with the line through it in Canton Ohio)
on this one I need help with the name of the stepbrother....
(Hopefully I've uploaded the image files correctly) Thank you for your help!
Underneath of the crossed-out listing it appears to read "brother-in-law" as the prefix.
The line above the crossed out one appears to say "father" as the prefix, with the name "Leopuldo".
So, I'm guessing the first part of the crossed-out line is the relationship of the person to who they were coming to see (even though I can't make it out).
Not sure the first letter of Arduino's last name is an L but I believe that the rest is entini. Surname could be Lentini. What town are these people from?
Thank you to all! Mary I was thinking this was a T as well--Tufabene...is that a common surname in Santa Maria Capua Vetere which is where they are from. Maestra...thank you you are quick with the Arduino! I thought maybe the first letter was an E....but maybe not? How common do you think Lentini is in Santa Maria Capua Vetere? I find deciphering this is very diffficult because it doesn't appear their letters are consistant. i.e. the Arduino ... there is an obvious capital E above in another name, and an obvious A below in another name. I certainly appreciate all the input as it gives me more name options to search.