Here's the best that I can make out without further research-
Top one: first name is Agostino (this I'm sure about) Last name is tough here. Looks almost like "cofabene"- though 'cosabene' would make more sense- this actually means something in Italian and I could see it being a name.
The handwriting is very inconsistent though.
I don't know if it was done by more than one scribe or if the guy just was inconsistent. For example: Most of his capital 'c's' don't look like the the 'c' in the last name- if it is in fact a 'c'. Yet I found a "catarina' on the other page that looked just like it! So maybe that was in fact a 'c'.
I did quick google searces for these 2 last names and didn't find a lot about either- though it seems there are some cosabene names- and I'd say this might be more likely. The 's' in cosabene looks more like an 'f' but somehow the 'f' just doesn't seem right. So if I had to GUESS without any other evidence to go by- I'd say Cosabene.
Bottom one: First name looks like Eduino. Not very common but it is listed on this first name list:
http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.anc ... .htm#rmale
Last name of second one can't make out too well. Maybe someone else can help.
Also checked the S.M. Capua Vetere site for you- don't list surnames for that town. Sorry. If you know that they all came from there though it might help to go ahead and order a film from that town and see what surnames were there. Especially for smaller towns you often see the same names over and over- some records will be clearer than others and most likely you will hit one that makes sense.
Hope I helped out some.