Surnames of Moriconi and Bertolucci from Lucca Italy, info
Surnames of Moriconi and Bertolucci from Lucca Italy, info
I recently visted the town of S Maria A Colle in Lucca Italy where my grandparents lived and were married before coming to the US, I did visit with relatives. I am now interested in finding out as much information on them as possible. My grandmothers name was Giuseppina Moriconi and my grandfather was Salvatore Bertolucci. On the immigation papers on the Ellis web site he is listed as Basilil Bertolucci and I am not sure why. My grandfather came to the US on Oct 14, 1912 and my grandmother came over on March 27,1920. My e mail address is milki2@msn.com Any information would be helpful
-
Moriconi _Dubini
- Newbie

- Posts: 2
- Joined: 06 Apr 2015, 15:38
Re: Surnames of Moriconi and Bertolucci from Lucca Italy, info
It is 11 years later and we now have social media to help us find people we may be related to.
Here is my free Google searchable Wikitree for Moriconi.
http://www.wikitree.com/genealogy/Moriconi
Bertolucci
http://www.wikitree.com/genealogy/bertolucci
Here is my free Google searchable Wikitree for Moriconi.
http://www.wikitree.com/genealogy/Moriconi
Bertolucci
http://www.wikitree.com/genealogy/bertolucci
