Hi since in Argentina they are taking at least years to give you the italian citizenship I was advice that maybe I can go to Italy place residence and do the process there in Italy.
I need help and advice regarding apostillas, translations and any extra details for this particular cases. Also if someone know someone that could help me.
GRAZZIE !!
Help to get Italian citizenship in ITALIA
- hollyolly7
- Rookie

- Posts: 80
- Joined: 27 Feb 2009, 20:33
Re: Help to get Italian citizenship in ITALIA
I am currently in Italy trying to do the same thing. I have a work visa, which is very hard to get if you are not currently living in Italy so I don't suggest even trying. Get all documents necessary and get a tourist visa. Check out the following link for more info:
http://expatsinitaly.com/phpbbforum/vie ... =7&t=11736
This forum has more people applying in the home countries whereas expatsinitaly has more people applying in Italy itself. Good luck!
http://expatsinitaly.com/phpbbforum/vie ... =7&t=11736
This forum has more people applying in the home countries whereas expatsinitaly has more people applying in Italy itself. Good luck!
Re: Help to get Italian citizenship in ITALIA
Hi thank you very much for the tips. This is what I'm looking for someone else know about this particular cases or law firms that help you during the process???
Grazzie
Grazzie
Re: Help to get Italian citizenship in ITALIA
hollyolly is correct, expatsinitaly.com is a valuable place to obtain information on how to apply for citizenship in italy. There is no tourist visa, though.

