A Result : Thankyou Italian Genealogy

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
Post Reply
User avatar
Repetto
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 12
Joined: 07 Jun 2010, 13:24

A Result : Thankyou Italian Genealogy

Post by Repetto »

:D I have to write this to say many thanks to Italian Genealogy for all the help they have given me in furthering my quest. I have made contact with a cousin in Camogli who has contacted me by post and invited me to visit them when i arrive in October. I wrote to all the Repetto's in Camogli ( Which was provided by Italian Genealogy ). I was suprised to get a reply, as we live in a era of suspicion.

I hope this post gives others inspiration to continue their quest.

Regards
Ian
User avatar
johnnyonthespot
Master
Master
Posts: 5228
Joined: 04 Aug 2008, 15:01
Location: Connecticut, USA

Re: A Result : Thankyou Italian Genealogy

Post by johnnyonthespot »

Great news, Ian! I hope you have a wonderful trip.
Carmine

My hobby is finding things. Having found most of my own, I am happy to help others find theirs. PM me! :)
User avatar
Tessa78
Master
Master
Posts: 18381
Joined: 07 Sep 2009, 18:09

Re: A Result : Thankyou Italian Genealogy

Post by Tessa78 »

As Carmine stated, "Great news!" :-)

We always like to hear that efforts have paid off...

Buon viaggio!

T.
Post Reply