Trying to obtain sources for ancestoral information on Matteo and Vittoria Bartolomeo who were born and married in and emmigrated from Guariaregia to the USA.
Matteo was born 14 January 1892 and emigrated to the USA in 1914. His father's name was Domenic Bartolomeo. His mother's name was Maria Magdalena Bartolomeo; maiden name Buttino.
Vittoria (Surname Pallotta) was born 4 July 1895 and emigrated to the USA in 1924. Father's name Frank Pallotta, mother's name Maria, maiden name unknown.
Primarily interested in sources in Guardiaregia to contact to obtain birth, marriage, property records as well as any decendants. Thank you.....Macali
Bartolomeo/Pallotta - Guardiaregia
Re: Bartolomeo/Pallotta - Guardiaregia
There is a source here ih the family history libraru of the mormon church neasrest your home since micorfilm civil records can be rented from them for Guardiaregia dating back to 1809. If you have names and dates of birth you can start in Italky by wiriting to the Ufficio di Stato Civile. Please advise what you wish to do so I can advise you. Peter
Re: Bartolomeo/Pallotta - Guardiaregia
Peter - thank you for responding. I'm new at this so please bear with me.
To start, I want to try to establish communication (preferably by email) with an organization in Guardiaregia that can research for and/or provide copies of documents evidencing birth, baptism, marriage, property ownership, deaths, etc. Lacking that I am prepared to write to the Ufficio di Stato Civile, but am uncertain of complete address. Can you help me with this? Thanks.....Macali
To start, I want to try to establish communication (preferably by email) with an organization in Guardiaregia that can research for and/or provide copies of documents evidencing birth, baptism, marriage, property ownership, deaths, etc. Lacking that I am prepared to write to the Ufficio di Stato Civile, but am uncertain of complete address. Can you help me with this? Thanks.....Macali
Re: Bartolomeo/Pallotta - Guardiaregia
You can send a form letyter in italian for documents such as birth,marriage,death and family status "certificato di stato di famiglia" by going to www.circolocalabrese,org for the form letter and mail it to Ufficio di Stato Civile, Comune di Guardiaregia, , Postale 86014, Provincia Campobasso, Molise region, Italy. Include a $5.00 Euro note which they may send back since the service is free but has low priority for them. You can also send a self addressed envelope with $5.00 US$ as well. Peter
-
Anderwoman
- Newbie

- Posts: 1
- Joined: 05 Oct 2013, 20:56
Re: Bartolomeo/Pallotta - Guardiaregia
Did you ever find this information? If not, the records for Guardiaregia are all now online!!!! I have researched all these records for years on microfilm, but now they have all been digitized! It's very exciting. They were made available last week on Familysearch.org, which is a totally free site available to anyone. You just need to register.
My ancestors are also in Guardiaregia-- Grifone, Pietraroia, Di Francesco, De Carlo, De Serio, Mastrostefano, and a few others. If you need help, write me back and I can help you find the records for your Pallotta's and Bartolomeo's online.
Cathi
My ancestors are also in Guardiaregia-- Grifone, Pietraroia, Di Francesco, De Carlo, De Serio, Mastrostefano, and a few others. If you need help, write me back and I can help you find the records for your Pallotta's and Bartolomeo's online.
Cathi
