The Church Archive of the Saint Peter's Church in Collesano (Palermo province) contains the following genealogical sources:
- Acts of baptism since 1567
- Acts of marriage since 1586
- Acts of death since 1586
- Acts of confirmation since 1591
- Census (XVII century)
I am doing some genealogical research in that archive. If someone needs my help for researches in Collesano, please contact me!
Marcello D'Aleo
Collesano - Church Archive
- Marcello_DAleo
- Master

- Posts: 667
- Joined: 17 Jul 2009, 16:04
- Location: Bagheria, Palermo, Sicily
- Contact:
Re: Collesano - Church Archive
Is St. Peter's the only catholic church in Collesano?
- Marcello_DAleo
- Master

- Posts: 667
- Joined: 17 Jul 2009, 16:04
- Location: Bagheria, Palermo, Sicily
- Contact:
Re: Collesano - Church Archive
Yes, it ismkronenw wrote:Is St. Peter's the only catholic church in Collesano?
Re: Collesano - Church Archive
I am interested in some help for records from Collesano. Please email me
Afonti@aol.com
Afonti@aol.com
Re: Collesano - Church Archive
Hello, I am searching for records from Collesano still. Do you still go there??
Re: Collesano - Church Archive
There are SOME records available online for Collesano (1862-1910) at the free site http://www.familysearch.orggigante wrote:Hello, I am searching for records from Collesano still. Do you still go there??
https://familysearch.org/search/image/i ... %3D1947613
These records are in Italian, so if you need a translation, just post the image here and one of us will help.
T.
