I have very little information about my great-great-grandmother. The only thing we have is her obituary and her death certificate. On both, it says that her place of birth was "Santo Felo, Italy". He husband was from Avigliano (I have his birth certificate). But we haven't been able to identify this Santo Felo. I thought it might be San Fele, but I received a negative response when I wrote to them looking for information. BUT, I do have a bit of paper from research done thirty years ago with Buffalo, NY written on it. We've had no luck finding immigration information on her, her daugher or her husband.
Might anyone have any ideas on an alternate to "Santo Felo"?
Possible confusion about gggm place of birth
Re: Possible confusion about gggm place of birth
Possibility,
San Fele, comune of Montefalcione - province: Avellino - region: Campania
If you want to post names and approximate date of immigration, perhaps we can help find her.
San Fele, comune of Montefalcione - province: Avellino - region: Campania
If you want to post names and approximate date of immigration, perhaps we can help find her.
Re: Possible confusion about gggm place of birth
I see you posted under another topic. I will reply there on the name issue.

