I am searing for any/all information about the Mazzola family.
Michele Mazzola (a man) born around 1840's married to Luigia Ferrari.
Michele's Son Giovanni born 12 JAN 1868 married to Teresa Chiara Panarotti
Giovanni's sons Giuseppe born 14 AUG 1900 who served in military Alpine Corps and was a champion bicycle rider and married Eduardina Severina Variara, who emegrated to USA in early 1920s, and other son Luigi who married Luiga Marargoni.
They seem to be from one or more of these cities:
Grana Monferrato
Caprino Veronese
Viarigi
Alessandria
Any info on any of these people would be appreciated, especially birth, death, and marriage records.
thank you!
Mazzola Family from Caprino or Grana or Viarigi
- RockManFree
- Newbie

- Posts: 4
- Joined: 17 Nov 2010, 19:42
- Location: USA
Re: Mazzola Family from Caprino or Grana or Viarigi
Dear RockMan,
I have some information on the Mazzola family. I don't know if you already have this information but contact me and I will send what I have. My grandfather was from Caprino and his neighbors in the PA coal town where he lived were Mazzolas. Additionally, I have been in touch with a woman from Italy via email for 2 years and her family is related to the Mazzola family (it's a LONG story!). Also, on my grandfather's side we are related somehow to the Ferrari family that was mentioned in your query.
Coincidentally, the information I have on the Mazzola family I just researched last night and copiled today. I decided to Google "Mazzola family Caprino" and that is how I saw your query.
Don't know if this will reach you. My email is lillomaya@yahoo.com
I have some information on the Mazzola family. I don't know if you already have this information but contact me and I will send what I have. My grandfather was from Caprino and his neighbors in the PA coal town where he lived were Mazzolas. Additionally, I have been in touch with a woman from Italy via email for 2 years and her family is related to the Mazzola family (it's a LONG story!). Also, on my grandfather's side we are related somehow to the Ferrari family that was mentioned in your query.
Coincidentally, the information I have on the Mazzola family I just researched last night and copiled today. I decided to Google "Mazzola family Caprino" and that is how I saw your query.
Don't know if this will reach you. My email is lillomaya@yahoo.com