D'Angelo, Parenti, Pepe, Azzato, and Brienza families

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
Post Reply
User avatar
ursaitaliano70
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 20
Joined: 18 Jun 2009, 16:51

D'Angelo, Parenti, Pepe, Azzato, and Brienza families

Post by ursaitaliano70 »

I am trying to tie these families together on my Family Tree.
I am mainly looking for my Grandmother's birth mother. She was Rosina Brienza. She was raised by the Pepe family and she was born in Brooklyn NY in 1896. Her father was Antonio Brienza.She married Salvatore D'Angelo around 1913. We believe her mother was Teresa Azzato.The Azzatos were related through marriage with the Pepe and Parenti names. Not sure who her mother was related to as the families seem to be intertwined. Somewhere in this family web the name Squeglia (o) is tied to the Parenti name.
I have posted before. If anyone has any new information I would truly appreciate it.

Thanks:) :o
filipedamato
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 2
Joined: 03 Mar 2021, 01:19

Re: D'Angelo, Parenti, Pepe, Azzato, and Brienza families

Post by filipedamato »

Hello!

I have D'Angelos and Brienzas on my family tree.
Are you still interested?

They are: CLARA D'ANGELO (1849 - ?), maried to GIOVANNI BATTISTA D'AMATO (1841 - 1884) around 1866 at Rionero in Vulture. This Giovanni is son of ANTONIO D'AMATO (1812 - 1850) and MARIA BRIENZA (1814 - ?), both from Rionero in Vulture, Potenza.

Can we talk about it?
Mail me: falecomfiliperodrigues@hotmail.com

Thank you.
Waiting for your contact.
(I speak Portuguese, English and a little bit of Italian).
Post Reply