I know this is a very poor copy. The printer at the LDS history center is so antiquated, I can barely read this tiny film on the reader, so the copies are worse. I apolgize, I don't know what else to do.
That said, is there anyone who can make out names in this. I think, but am not sure, it should be Giuseppe Perri's birth record. Is the date 24 Nov 1842? Is the father Giovanni Perri? Is there a mother's name? Anything other information that can be made out?
Thank you so very much. You guys are the best!
http://postimage.org/image/d89pyrok/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Please help with a birth record
Please help with a birth record
looking for the names from Cosenza:Sturino. Ruffolo, Dattilo, Perri, Gentile,Crispino, Savaglio,Marino, Alfano, Molinaro, Bilotto and Bartella. And Padula,Buonomo,Bellizi from Brindisi.
Re: Please help with a birth record
Yes, the record is dated Novembre 24, 1842. It is for Giuseppe Perri, son of Giovanni Perri and Carmina (Bar???).tula wrote:I know this is a very poor copy. The printer at the LDS history center is so antiquated, I can barely read this tiny film on the reader, so the copies are worse. I apolgize, I don't know what else to do.
That said, is there anyone who can make out names in this. I think, but am not sure, it should be Giuseppe Perri's birth record. Is the date 24 Nov 1842? Is the father Giovanni Perri? Is there a mother's name? Anything other information that can be made out?
Thank you so very much. You guys are the best!
http/
My Italian surnames:
Caserta: Maietta, Rossano, Tessitore, Negro, Peluso, Musone
Campobasso: D'Andrea, Barile
Catanzaro: Fiorelli/Fiorillo, Romito
Caserta: Maietta, Rossano, Tessitore, Negro, Peluso, Musone
Campobasso: D'Andrea, Barile
Catanzaro: Fiorelli/Fiorillo, Romito
Re: Please help with a birth record
i can see the mother as carmina bartucci perhaps?
Re: Please help with a birth record
That's probably it. Kind of hard to tell, though...dragoni wrote:i can see the mother as carmina bartucci perhaps?
My Italian surnames:
Caserta: Maietta, Rossano, Tessitore, Negro, Peluso, Musone
Campobasso: D'Andrea, Barile
Catanzaro: Fiorelli/Fiorillo, Romito
Caserta: Maietta, Rossano, Tessitore, Negro, Peluso, Musone
Campobasso: D'Andrea, Barile
Catanzaro: Fiorelli/Fiorillo, Romito
Re: Please help with a birth record
I agree that the mother's name looks like Carmina Bartucci, and she is 27 yo.dragoni wrote:i can see the mother as carmina bartucci perhaps?
Date of record is 24 November 1842, and so is the date of birth within the record.
Giovanni's age is 30 and he is a shepherd (pastore)
Witnesses are:
Carmine Molinaro, 50, shepherd
Pietro di Bartolo, 60, farm hand
T.
Re: Please help with a birth record
Thank you all very much for your help.
looking for the names from Cosenza:Sturino. Ruffolo, Dattilo, Perri, Gentile,Crispino, Savaglio,Marino, Alfano, Molinaro, Bilotto and Bartella. And Padula,Buonomo,Bellizi from Brindisi.
Re: Please help with a birth record
The Parroco della Chiesa the church of Baptism looks like in the town of Morano Sul Po if you need it heres a couple of the churches there
St. John the Baptist
Via M. Bavoso 54
Morano Sul Po 15025 IT
St. Nicholas
Pobietto
Morano Sul Po 15025 IT
Marty
St. John the Baptist
Via M. Bavoso 54
Morano Sul Po 15025 IT
St. Nicholas
Pobietto
Morano Sul Po 15025 IT
Marty
Researching Trabia, Palermo surnames Adelfio, Bondi, Butera, Scardino,Rinella, Scardamaglia
Marty
Marty


