Help in Avellino
Help in Avellino
Years ago I had a gentleman help me with fining some information on my family. I am looking to find the street my family came from. I have pictures of the church they all were married in. Could any kind sole help me find out what street my family lived on?
- johnnyonthespot
- Master

- Posts: 5228
- Joined: 04 Aug 2008, 15:01
- Location: Connecticut, USA
Re: Help in Avellino
Is the family name Chiocchi?
There are eight Chiocchi's living in Avellino today - http://www.paginebianche.it/execute.cgi ... btt=1&om=0. Odds are, at least one of them is living in the same home your ancestors lived in.
Your ancestor's entry in the registry of births would have indicated the street and possibly house number of the place in which he was born. If you don't already have this document, we can tell you how to get it.
In what year was he/she born?
There are eight Chiocchi's living in Avellino today - http://www.paginebianche.it/execute.cgi ... btt=1&om=0. Odds are, at least one of them is living in the same home your ancestors lived in.
Your ancestor's entry in the registry of births would have indicated the street and possibly house number of the place in which he was born. If you don't already have this document, we can tell you how to get it.
In what year was he/she born?
Carmine
My hobby is finding things. Having found most of my own, I am happy to help others find theirs. PM me!
My hobby is finding things. Having found most of my own, I am happy to help others find theirs. PM me!
