Guiseppi "Joseph" Sebastino Curatola was born 2 Jun 1903 in New York, NY.
He died in Oakdale, Suffolk, NY on 19 May 1983.
His parents, Vincenzo "James" Curatola and Philomena Caputo traveled back and forth from their residency in NY to their residency in Fiumefreddo Bruzio, Cosenza, Calabria, Italy. Vincenzo died on 20 March 1943 in Brooklyn, Kings, New York. No known information on Philomena.
Vincenzo and Philomena had 8 children (the only one aside from Joseph that I know is Michele):
-Antonio
-Carolina
-Dominico
-Frances
-Frank
-Rosina
-Guiseppi "Joseph" Sebastino 1903-1983)
-Michele (1907-1995)
Guissepi was married to Mary Lena Cangialosi (unsure when they were married, I would like to find out
The couple had 2 children:
Cynthia (b. 1939) and Phyllis (b. 1945)
Now there is a fact that I have recently learned about one of the children, Mary (who happens to be my great-grandmother). She was married once before Joseph to a man named Francesco "Frank" LoMonaco at the old St. Patrick's Cathedral in New York City, and had three children: Frances (b. 1928), Sarah (b. 1930), and Andrew (b. 1937). When Joseph and Mary got married, a couple of years later all the children were "adopted" so they all had the same last name- Curatola.
I would like to find out more about Mary and Joseph's union (like where and when they were married), as well as anything else that anyone can find about the Curatola family in general - I'd really appreciate it.
Thanks so much!,
Ashley


