AMOROSO, NEED HELP TO FIND FAMILY
AMOROSO, NEED HELP TO FIND FAMILY
Can someone please help? i have found uncle Antonio Amoroso death date as August 1983 California Zip Code 91502 (where is that?) and his social security no: 565-16-4367, how can I find out more? was he married/ who to? and has he any children?, if anyone can help to point me in the right direction it would be much appreciated, look forward to hearing from some one soon.
Re: AMOROSO, NEED HELP TO FIND FAMILY
Hi there!
BURBANK CALIFORNIA 91502.
I did an Ellis Island Manifest search for Antonio Amoroso, and there were 40 hits for that name.
http://www.ellisisland.org
You did not mention what part of Italy he was from!
Hope this helps.
mfjp
BURBANK CALIFORNIA 91502.
I did an Ellis Island Manifest search for Antonio Amoroso, and there were 40 hits for that name.
http://www.ellisisland.org
You did not mention what part of Italy he was from!
Hope this helps.
mfjp
Re: AMOROSO, NEED HELP TO FIND FAMILY
thanks mfjp, Antonio came from Montecorvino Rovella Italy April 1921, how can I find his last residential address in Burbank, any help will be much appreciated, regards Emi
Re: AMOROSO, NEED HELP TO FIND FAMILY
There were two men named Antonio Amoroso listed in the California Death Index (who both lived into their 80s after being born in the 1890s). The one you mentioned listed his mother's maiden name as Daura.
Burbank is a large city in greater Los Angeles. It will require some effort to find an address twenty years back.
Burbank is a large city in greater Los Angeles. It will require some effort to find an address twenty years back.
Re: AMOROSO, NEED HELP TO FIND FAMILY
There is onle listing for Edward Amorso and chances are that he is a relative. He can be contacted in Burbank at 818-566-1846. Give him a call and ask him what you want. f you want his address go to the white pages. Peter
Re: AMOROSO, NEED HELP TO FIND FAMILY
91502 in Los Angeles county and is in Burbank as well as Edward Amoroso whose zip code is 91505....the pear does not fall...... Peter
Re: AMOROSO, NEED HELP TO FIND FAMILY
thanks for all your help Peter I will try calling Edward and see what happens
- akeeshecheeza
- Newbie

- Posts: 4
- Joined: 01 Jan 1970, 01:00
- Contact:
Re: AMOROSO, NEED HELP TO FIND FAMILY
not wise to post phone number. consider a private message. what if we put your phone number here. not very nice is it peter?
Re: AMOROSO, NEED HELP TO FIND FAMILY
Its not private when it is published and available. Your concerns are curious and I question your motives. Peter
-
nickamoroso
- Newbie

- Posts: 1
- Joined: 30 May 2012, 20:30
Re: AMOROSO, NEED HELP TO FIND FAMILY
Antonio was my father. He passed away on August 3, 1983. I have very little information regarding his life before marrying my mother (Eleonora Carfagno) in the summer of 1966. My mother passed in May of 2008.
One thing I DO know is that his last name before coming to the states was Amoruso, not Amoroso. I have no information as to the reason of the name change.
I have contacted the Italian Consulate here in Los Angeles, and they unfortunately have no information on him. Anything that could be of assistance would be greatly appreciated. I can be reached at nick@nickamoroso.com. Thank you.
Nick
One thing I DO know is that his last name before coming to the states was Amoruso, not Amoroso. I have no information as to the reason of the name change.
I have contacted the Italian Consulate here in Los Angeles, and they unfortunately have no information on him. Anything that could be of assistance would be greatly appreciated. I can be reached at nick@nickamoroso.com. Thank you.
Nick

