Last month I received a birth certificate for my husband's grandfather, Luigi Scilingo, from Malvito, Italy giving us the family link we needed. But during the search of the Malvito birth records we discovered another birth to the same parent's on the same day with the name Guiseppe Carmine Scilingo. How do I determine if this is a twin? I sent a letter to Malvito not requesting a birth certificate for Guiseppe but just a question who he is?
I received an e-mail requesting 3.60 in euro be sent to them in an envelope for the document. Does anyone know what is the easiest way to obtain the Euro or how to just ascertain how this birth is related to our grandfather?
Scilingo
Re: Scilingo
Euro can be bought from most banks I just bought 20 dollar euro it cost 32.00 US in the exchange.
On the birth record there is time of birth and check for the word gemelli(twins) on the birth record
Marty
On the birth record there is time of birth and check for the word gemelli(twins) on the birth record
Marty
Researching Trabia, Palermo surnames Adelfio, Bondi, Butera, Scardino,Rinella, Scardamaglia
Marty
Marty
Re: Scilingo
On the birth record in italian it would say on the birth act la quale mi ha dichiarato che alle ore anti meridiane (HOUR) e minuti (MINIUTE) del dì (DAY OF MONTH) del corrente mese
Marty
Marty
Researching Trabia, Palermo surnames Adelfio, Bondi, Butera, Scardino,Rinella, Scardamaglia
Marty
Marty
Re: Scilingo
The birth record was from 1885 and only list his birth name, date of birth and parents names
Re: Scilingo
Can you post it?
Sounds like it may be an extract and not the actual civil registration.
T.
Sounds like it may be an extract and not the actual civil registration.
T.

