Italian Adoptions
- tonij16102
- Veteran

- Posts: 132
- Joined: 21 Mar 2009, 19:37
- Contact:
Italian Adoptions
I have a friend that when he was two and half yrs old was adopted by American parents from Cagliari,Sardinia he said that it was run by the Catholic Church and Nuns. Is there anyway for him to find out the name of the orphanage and how wld he go abt finding out the name of his parents? I was told that he had seen a Italian document with his real first name but the last name was blackened out. Wld his parents have had to file some kind of papers in the state in which they lived? Thanks
- johnnyonthespot
- Master

- Posts: 5228
- Joined: 04 Aug 2008, 15:01
- Location: Connecticut, USA
Re: Italian Adoptions
When did this occur? Recently? World War II era? Somewhere between?
Carmine
My hobby is finding things. Having found most of my own, I am happy to help others find theirs. PM me!
My hobby is finding things. Having found most of my own, I am happy to help others find theirs. PM me!