Paduli, Benevento
Paduli, Benevento
Is anyone researching in this area?
Re: Paduli, Benevento
Thought I would reply to this post insead of the other recent post ( re: professional research)
Manifest search...
I did a town search of "Paduli Benevento" and got 5 manifests.
I also did a town search of "Paduli" and got 1444 hits...1444 manifests...
Maybe there could be clues somewhere...
Since your town's film notes are from 1809-1860.... the gap from 1861 to 1900's is probably the most difficult...?
Maybe if you could provide a surname and dates someone could offer some help.
Don't give up yet...
mfjp
Manifest search...
I did a town search of "Paduli Benevento" and got 5 manifests.
I also did a town search of "Paduli" and got 1444 hits...1444 manifests...
Maybe there could be clues somewhere...
Since your town's film notes are from 1809-1860.... the gap from 1861 to 1900's is probably the most difficult...?
Maybe if you could provide a surname and dates someone could offer some help.
Don't give up yet...
mfjp
Re: Paduli, Benevento
if you go to www.google.comand put in Paduli benevento you may achieve your objectives. Peter
Re: Paduli, Benevento
Thanks guys..but, that wasnt the town I was talking about in the post about professionals.
I know how to do searches..online and off..I have been "at it" for 12 years.
I was just wondering if anyone else was researching this particular town.
I know how to do searches..online and off..I have been "at it" for 12 years.
I was just wondering if anyone else was researching this particular town.
Re: Paduli, Benevento
That is why I gave you googles since it tells you who has or is researching Paduli??? Peter

