I'm looking for information on who i'm related to m.around the world. For one thing i know that there have only been 495 or so DiVitas in the United States from the 1700s on. This is why I'm in search of them...
If anyone is a DiVita or Di Cocoa...
or if you know anything about someplace or people by the name of Abruzia or Abruzian. I dont know if that is correct spelling but I would greatly appreciate some information or tips on how to find this information.
thank you for your cooperation and patience,
m.e.l.divita86
email:marbear8286@netscape.net
in need of information on Divita, di cocoa families...
- m.e.l.divita86
- Newbie

- Posts: 1
- Joined: 03 Jan 2005, 00:00
- Location: kansas
- Contact:
Re: in need of information on Divita, di cocoa families...
Why not go to www.infobel.com and research the telephone directories of the world for people with those surnames. There are no Abruzia or abruzian listed in Italy. Try the world directories as well. Peter
