Greetings:
I spent about a week up in the Apls, several weeks ago.
I did some research at the Parish of Treviso Bresciano, Brescia, Italy and a person from the small town gave me abook that devines all of the surnames from Treviso Bresciano, and a in most cases some of the decendants of the Oldest Surname.
In my case I was researching a Lucia Bruni
In the book there are two Bruni lines one being
Francesco BRUNI September 1618
If anyone is interested in a Surname from this parish, please let me know, and I will look it up.
Regards,
Trevisan2
TREVISO BRESCIANO, Brescia
- trevisan2
- Master

- Posts: 639
- Joined: 23 Oct 2004, 00:00
- Location: Utah, Mareno di Piave (TV)
- Contact:
TREVISO BRESCIANO, Brescia
Researching in the provincia di Treviso, Italy, Provaglio Sopra, Val Sabbia of Brescia.
Domege di Cadore, Cavalo, Fumane, Verona
Forno di Rivara, TO, Canischio, TO
Domege di Cadore, Cavalo, Fumane, Verona
Forno di Rivara, TO, Canischio, TO