Trying to Reach Members- PM not working

Over 25 million Italians have emigrated between 1861 and 1960 with a migration boom between 1871 and 1915 when over 13,5 million emigrants left the country for European and overseas destinations.
Post Reply
catshouse2
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 34
Joined: 22 May 2012, 13:26

Trying to Reach Members- PM not working

Post by catshouse2 »

Could someone please PM johnnyonthespot and tlisti on my behalf? They have posts I would like to ask them about and I can't get my PM's to go out.

Thanks a bunch!
Lisa
User avatar
mler
Master
Master
Posts: 2515
Joined: 01 Apr 2006, 00:00

Re: Trying to Reach Members- PM not working

Post by mler »

Lisa, the PMs will stay in your outbox until they are picked up by the recipient. It's possible they haven't noticed the mail. I haven't seen Carmine here for a while.
catshouse2
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 34
Joined: 22 May 2012, 13:26

Re: Trying to Reach Members- PM not working

Post by catshouse2 »

mler wrote:Lisa, the PMs will stay in your outbox until they are picked up by the recipient. It's possible they haven't noticed the mail. I haven't seen Carmine here for a while.
Well, thanks for letting me know that. Do you know if Carmine posts anywhere else?
Post Reply