Hello,
I would really appreciate any help anyone can provide!! I am Canadian, my grandmother immigrated here from Italy in 1951. Does anyone know any services I can use to obtain the marriage certificate of my grandmother and grandfather? i do not know what city they were married in unfortunately, but I do have my grandmother's birth certificate, death certificate, and Canadian passport. I also need the Certificate of Canadian Citizenship and the Certificate of Italian citizenship if anyone knows anything about that! I am applying for dual-citizenship and these are the documents I think I need.
Thanks so much!
Kate
looking for a marriage certificate!! help, please!!
-
catshouse2
- Rookie

- Posts: 34
- Joined: 22 May 2012, 13:26
Re: looking for a marriage certificate!! help, please!!
Kate,
Please provide some specifics about the people involved so someone can consider doing some research.
Lisa
Please provide some specifics about the people involved so someone can consider doing some research.
Lisa
