HELP! ADDRESS OF THE COMUNE OF AIELLO, CALABRIA

Do you need information about a certain town or village in Italy, or do you need help to find it on a map?
This forum will give you a helping hand.
Post Reply
User avatar
dassisi
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 27
Joined: 10 Aug 2004, 00:00
Location: Australia
Contact:

HELP! ADDRESS OF THE COMUNE OF AIELLO, CALABRIA

Post by dassisi »

Hi is there anyone out there that can help me with the address of the comune of AIELLO CALABRIA, I have been told that there might be 2 towns with the same name, any help would be much appreciated.
User avatar
suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Posts: 15251
Joined: 20 Feb 2003, 00:00
Location: Molise region, Italy
Contact:

Re: HELP! ADDRESS OF THE COMUNE OF AIELLO, CALABRIA

Post by suanj »

dassisi wrote:Hi is there anyone out there that can help me with the address of the comune of AIELLO CALABRIA, I have been told that there might be 2 towns with the same name, any help would be much appreciated.
The Common is AIELLO CALABRO(complete spelling) in Cosenza province:
the Office city hall for request certificates is:
Ufficio Anagrafe
Corso Luigi De Seta
87031 Aiello Calabro (CS)
Italia
( also are antother common, similar name, but exact spelling name is: Serra d'Aiello again in Cosenza province: Ufficio Anagrafe, Via Giovanni XXIII, 87030 Serra D'aiello (CS), Italia)
suanj
Post Reply